- Written by Keith Rowell
- Last Updated: 03 January 2018
Be sure to check out Oregon MUFON's meetup.com page and Facebook page for information about our Paranormal Pub presentations at McMenamin's Mission Theater in Portland, Oregon, usually on the last Sunday of each month starting at 7 PM. You can also get on our monthly mailing list for announcements.
- We meet at the Mt. Tabor Presbyterian Church, 5441 S.E. Belmont St., Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon MUFON members and the UFO-interested public are invited.
- Meetings are scheduled on the second Tuesday of the month 6 to 9 PM unless otherwise announced in our monthly email announcement.
- Since UFOs are a sometimes sensitive subject, we expect all meeting attendees to maintain a respectful attitude toward other attendees. You don't have to agree with what is said, but be respectful. If you can't do this, don't show up.
Schedule and Topics
- January 9, 2018. Discussion of Tom DeLonge, AATIP, "disclosure", etc., led by OM State Director Tom Bowden and "Professor of 'Alienology'" Keith Rowell.
- February 13, 2018. Keith Rowell on latest Oregon UFO statistics. Discussion afterward.
- March 13, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- April 10, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- May 8, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- June 12, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- July 10, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- August 14, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- September 11, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- October 9, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- Novermber 13, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
- December 11, 2018. No program; free round table discussion or UFO DVD.
Oregon MUFON has monthly meetings in the Muir Hall meeting room inside the Mt. Tabor Presbyterian Church. Muir Hall is accessed through the front doors of the church on S.E. Belmont St. Once you are inside, go to the left down the hallway about 50 feet. Muir Hall is opposite some church offices.
You can park in the church parking lot, which is just west of the church at S.E. 54th Ave. and S.E. Belmont St.
We ask for a $3 donation per meeting (or $20 per year) to help support our local Oregon chapter, which is now a not-for-profit group registered with the state of Oregon.
Get on Email List for Latest Information
To keep up to the minute on our meetings, be sure to get yourself on our email list for the latest agenda and information.
Meetings follow this general agenda:
- Informal discussion and social interaction. About 6 to 6:30 PM.
- Organizational business and financial report. About 6:30 to 6:40 PM; Tom.
- General UFO information and news; on-going investigations. About 6:40 to 7:00 PM; Tom, Keith, field investigators, audience members.
- Presentation of featured topic. About 7:00 to 8:30 PM.
- Discussion of featured topic or general round table discussion (five minutes per person). About 8:30 to 9:00 PM.
- Close of meeting at 9:00 PM.